At Chargeback, automations and integrations are key to our business. We are always on the lookout for talented and self-driven developers to help us create unshakeable, highly performant software. Our team is made up of individuals who are passionate about tight logic loops, beautifully decoupled modules, highly automated processes, and well-tested code.
To all recruitment agencies: Chargeback does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Chargeback employees or any other company location. Chargeback is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Software developers work on automating complex tasks, providing meaningful interfaces to customers and internal employees, and ensuring our products are secure and reliable. We are dedicated to clean, elegant code and robust, highly tested systems. Our energetic team is founded on collaboration. Engineers with great coding chops, excellent troubleshooting abilities, and a solid understanding of best practices will fit in great at our organization.
The ideal candidate loves learning and prefers simplicity over cleverness. We need team players that can thrive in collaborative environments, people who have “strong opinions, weakly held.”
Our company prizes creativity and initiative, and tries hard to foster an environment of mutual respect between technical and non-technical staff. We recognize that writing code is hard work that requires sustained attention, and we strive to give our developers an environment where they can be productive and happy.
- Working on rule-based, configurable, automated systems
- Parallel data processing.
- Collaboration with team members to architect new features.
- Mentoring junior coworkers.
- Interfacing with and building APIs.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Building interactive plugins for eCommerce platforms.
- Automated testing of codebases, especially using Rspec.
- An understanding of MVC, OOP, database technologies, parallelization and modern programming.
- Great communicator, self-motivated, dependable and responsible.
- Able to work with others to architect a future software stack or augment an existing one.
- Proven ability to craft functional requirements into exceptional software.
- Dealing with large datasets in PostgreSQL, Redis, AMQP, and similar technologies.
- Caching, optimization, code efficiency.
- AWS and cloud-based computing.
- Ruby (automated jobs, data processing).
- Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with normal community coding tools and standards.