The sales team is typically regarded as the most fast-paced and demanding. Which is why we’ve curated each team member to ensure they’re not only up for the challenge, but wouldn’t have it any other way. We believe our team strikes the perfect balance of eternal optimism and stone-faced realism.
Chargeback is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to help the company generate more discovery calls and demos for our account executives. This role is about connecting, qualifying, and converting. Creative cold-calling skills are a must but you will be working both inbound and outbound leads. You will be expected to hit a quota of five booked demos per week and will earn a healthy commission for each. Compensation is a Base + Commission and the ability to make six figures is very real with this role.
- Educate prospects on the value of Chargeback’s dispute management platform.
- Assist in driving Chargeback’s revenue growth through outreach emails & phone-calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team.
- Provide the sales team with high-quality leads – developed from both inbound and outbound sources.
- Research new prospects through various channels (web, social media, LinkedIn, etc).
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of customers you interact with. We use HubSpot, but even if you don’t have HubSpot experience, it’s critical to have an appreciation for why up-to-date information tracking about customers is important.
- Previous experience in SaaS BDR/SDR role is preferred.
- Ready and able to dive head first into a fast-paced start-up environment.
- An understanding and passion for technology; loves to stay up-to-date on the latest news in the tech world.
- Able to demonstrate a history of learning quickly.
- Able to communicate professionally, confidently, and clearly.
- Open to a recent graduate looking for a challenging role with a desire to develop a career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- Hands-on payments industry exposure/experience in the past is a plus, but not required.