The sales team is typically regarded as the most fast-paced and demanding, which is why we’ve curated each team member to ensure they’re not only up for the challenge, but wouldn’t have it any other way. We believe our team strikes the perfect balance of eternal optimism and stone-faced realism.
Chargeback is excited to welcome a passionate and innovative Sales Executive to our leadership team. If you are a sales leader with experience scaling Series A SaaS organizations, and you want to be a critical asset in our continued growth (150% growth in 2019), then we’d love to speak to you.
Chargeback is the industry-leading SaaS platform that takes the pain out of credit card dispute management and already serves many of the most well-known physical/digital goods and subscription retailers in the world. This role will report directly to the CEO and is responsible for defining, developing, and executing on sales processes and methodologies that consistently deliver on revenue growth objectives within our target markets.
The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting, supporting, and inspiring teams of 5 – 15 sales professionals by creating a culture that rewards ingenuity, achievement and relentlessness. You have a relentless drive that allows you to exceed typical outcomes and deliver results when others would likely have given up. You also possess strong analytical and quantitative skills that allow you to leverage real data and metrics to validate assumptions, create meaning, and drive future action. And, most of all, you are thrilled at the prospect of joining a team of incredibly talented executives and professionals who are better together than as individuals. A truly RAD team.
- Own all plans and strategies for achieving the company’s sales goals
- Recruit, hire, lead, and inspire BDRs and AEs to exceed individual and team goals
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage and leverage that information to improve prospecting and closing
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams including Product/Engineering, Customer Success, Partnerships, and Marketing to consistently improve customer retention
- Establish and manage outbound, referral, and inbound lead requirements to meet revenue objectives
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Develop and execute on a playbook for outbound efforts that support short and longterm strategic priorities
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting (OKRs) for the executive team, CEO, and the organization for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning
- Assist with the creation and testing of messaging campaigns that create target urgency
- Identify and implement tactics for improving not only close rates but conversion rates in higher levels of the sales/marketing funnel
- 3+ years of Payment industry experience (acquiring side)
- 5+ years of experience recruiting, leading, and coaching sales teams
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience including management of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding individual and team quotas
- 10+ years of account management, sales, and/or business development experience
- Experience working with C-level executives and operating in executive leadership roles
- Strong leadership and team building skills