A singular vision unites our marketing team: to make sure every merchant has the knowledge and tools to recover revenue from fraud. As such, the marketing department is fast-paced, results-focused, and unabashedly creative. We’re guided by an inbound marketing philosophy and are dedicated to kickass communications along every stage of the funnel.
Chargeback is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and goal-oriented college Junior or Senior who is ready to throw themselves into the world of technology start-ups. Are you interested in pursuing a career in marketing or sales after college? Maybe you’re on the hunt for an internship that’ll look great on a resume? If the answer to either of those questions is yes, then you should apply for our Sales and Marketing Intern position ASAP! The Sales & Marketing Intern will support the strategic initiatives of both the Sales and Marketing teams by performing a myriad of tasks and duties. Moreover, you’ll be given the chance to learn valuable skills that translate to any business or industry (that aren’t taught in the classroom). Whether you’re interested in pursuing a career in sales or marketing, or you’re eager to explore your options, our internship program provides you with valuable and relevant “real world” experience.
- Work alongside sales team to generate and grow the sales pipeline
- Perform research across various platforms to identify key data around prospects and accounts
- Perform market research on industry trends, customer information, and competitors
- Assist marketing team with content creation
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor degree program in Sales Management, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Management, or a similar area of study
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional follow-through, work ethic, and scrutinous attention to detail
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week in our offices in downtown Salt Lake City