A singular vision unites our marketing team: to make sure every merchant has the knowledge and tools to recover revenue from fraud. As such, the marketing department is fast-paced, results-focused, and unabashedly creative. We’re guided by an inbound marketing philosophy and are dedicated to kickass communications along every stage of the funnel.
Chargeback is seeking a results-driven Demand Generation Manager to join our marketing team to help us accelerate lead generation activities. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful B2B demand generation programs while collaborating closely with marketing, sales, external agencies, and vendors. They will be responsible for developing, managing, and supporting the acquisition strategy to drive quality leads to our sales organization through meaningful, optimized campaigns across all digital media channels. Having a huge impact on growth is central to the Demand Generation Manager’s role. As such, a bias for results and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment is a must. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility member of our fast-growing organization, we want to meet you!
- Develop and execute demand generation programs (with a strong focus on PPC, digital ads, paid search/social) to create and nurture sales opportunities
- Help develop content nurture flows to engage with new leads and move them through the funnel
- Manage demand generation plan including inbound and outbound marketing programs
- Use business intelligence tools (such as HubSpot) to present and review results with senior management, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize the delivery of qualified leads
- Develop a calendar of digital marketing programs; define the scope and requirements of each program; execute and measure the results; make program changes based upon results
- Collaborate with sales to identify target prospects, adapt specific messaging and content, as well as analyze and provide feedback on results
- Measure and analyze performance against demand gen goals and continually optimize programs
- Identify new lead generation opportunities for additional investments
- 3-5 years of B2B demand generation and marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management, etc) or equivalent in work experience
- Experience with Marketing and CRM software, HubSpot experience preferred
- Experience in creating and running lead generation and marketing programs in B2B SaaS or related field preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, proficiency in PPC/paid required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable recommendations