The sales team is typically regarded as the most fast-paced and demanding, which is why we’ve curated each team member to ensure they’re not only up for the challenge, but wouldn’t have it any other way. We believe our team strikes the perfect balance of eternal optimism and stone-faced realism.
If you’re happily obsessed with selling great products to the world’s leading companies, read on – this just may be the perfect role for you. Chargeback is a first-of-its-kind SaaS platform that has already started making waves. We’ve found product-market fit and have a backlog of highly qualified leads we simply don’t have the bandwidth to close. We are looking for individuals that can leverage our existing wins and expand further into the ‘Alexa Top 1 Million’. As we continue to grow, we are rewarding those employees that are true passionate contributors and stakeholders. And we’re allowing them to create their own path. Chargeback is looking for an organized and driven Account Executive to ensure the success of our most valuable customers that use our B2B enterprise-grade product.
- Lead by inspiring yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of recouping lost revenues.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product and Marketing team.
- Leverage your skills and our customers’ experience to continually evolve the sales process and our product for enabling it.
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for a portfolio of high-profile accounts and create reliable forecasts.
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan.
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team.
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of your customers. We use HubSpot, but even if you don’t have experience with HubSpot, an understanding of the basics about CRM tool usage is critical, coupled with an appreciation of the value of real-time activity tracking.
- You’re ready and willing to dive head first into a fast-paced startup environment.
- You ask great questions.
- You have an understanding and passion for technology; you love to stay up-to-date on the latest news in the tech world.
- You are highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers.
- You are capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results.
- You gather and use data to inform decision making and to persuade others.
- You have an innate ability to include multiple partners and members of the company’s management team using competitive selling in order to position products against direct and indirect competitors.
- You have a demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business in an evangelistic sales environment.
- You have a proven record of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- You have an established reputation as a high integrity performer.
- GET EXCITED. Because you’re about to have a huge impact.