The operations team is obsessed with achieving success for our clients. Attention to detail is an understatement and any initiative that doesn’t have the merchant’s best interest at heart is rejected. Seriously, don’t be surprised to see analysts get goosebumps after they win a chargeback for a merchant.
Chargeback analysts play a critical role and must be highly detail oriented. Analysts must ensure that chargeback re-presentments and documentation sent to payment processors on behalf of our clients are complete and without error. Analysts are expected to work efficiently to meet goals, cross train in other areas of the business, and provide exceptional support to our clients. Experience in Quality Assurance is helpful. Full-time position.
- Research credit card chargeback disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software.
- validate appropriate data from internal and third party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity.
- Serve customers by resolving product and service problems.
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs preferred
- Experience in chargebacks or in the payments industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Results Driven
- Demonstrates initiative and desire to grow with the company
- Ability to listen to customers and resolve conflict
- Ability to analyze information, think through difficult problems, and make critical decisions based on limited information.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, fun work environment with a highly motivated team.